Erhan Önal's Blog

Friday, April 18, 2008

Internet Addiction

Internet addiction is a real problem that affects more and more Americans each day. Although I am not one of them, I am still addicted to the Internet. It has been taking up my time more and more, preventing me from focusing important things in life such as working out, socializing with (physical) friends, reading (physical books), and playing the piano.

My friends and family were worried. They voiced their concerns about my situation, and I listened to them. Something had to be done.

I did some research on the web and came across the web site below:

http://www.netaddiction.com/

This was my path to salvation. I read all the material on the web site, participated discussions, posted blog entries, and started chatting with people who shared the same problem. Although my family and friends are now worried about me spending too much time on this Internet addiction web site, I think I curbed my Internet addiction. I recommend it to everyone that is struck by the same malady.

I am off to the netaddiction blog now, take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home