Erhan Önal's Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Pianist

The difference between "The Pianist" and "Schindler's List" is like the difference between an Aston Martin and a Kia. In other words, there is no comparison. The Pianist has character development, and Schindler's List has character butchering. I remember saying, "Why did this Schindler guy have a change of heart all of a sudden? Did I miss a scene, did I fall asleep?" (Neither of which would have surprised me.)

Hmmmm, the director who made "Rosemary's Baby", and the director who made a movie about dinosaur eggs - you decide.

Also, what is up with talented Jewish directors (Allen, Polanski) and younger women? According to this rule, I can assure you, you will never hear Spielberg's name in a scandal involving a young woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home