Erhan Önal's Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Obama

Great News: Barack Obama was greeted with huge crowds in Berlin. There were 200 thousand people there, listening to him and admiring him.

I have to say I am a little bit surprised, because if I recall correctly, Berlin went for Hillary in their caucuses early this year. I bet the fact that Hillary endorsed and cheered for Obama made a huge difference. I think that Obama is also making inroads to white, blue-collar Europeans. They are now more likely to vote for Obama than McCain. They actually feel like they can sit down and have a beer with Obama now, preferably during Oktoberfest.

Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Truly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, we just have to find a way to count their votes...

July 31, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home