Erhan Önal's Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Spam Incident - FROM AFRICA!!!

Hello guys,

The Nigerian scam is getting out of hand. Today, someone tried to lure me into his/her trap. But of course, I knew something was amiss; but wanted to keep him/her talking to make a point. I hid my identity (but didn’t change my city), but oh well, here it goes (I have hidden my IM nick here to prevent further incursions):

<My nick>: Hi
sandrajoebb : how are you?
sandrajoebb : how was your day?
<My nick>: I am good, thanks.
sandrajoebb : what is your name?
<My nick>: My name is David. How about yours?
sandrajoebb : am SANDRA
sandrajoebb : you have a nice name
<My nick>: Thanks. Where do you live?
sandrajoebb : i live at GR in NY
sandrajoebb : where do you live?
<My nick>: Northfield, Minnesota.
sandrajoebb : ok
sandrajoebb : what are you up to?
sandrajoebb : do you have picx?
<My nick>: Well, today is holiday, so I was just cleaning up my house. How about yourself?
sandrajoebb : well.....am just here looking for my suol mate
<My nick>: I see. Do you go to school and/or work?
sandrajoebb : well i dont go to school
sandrajoebb : i travel for bussiness
<My nick>: That is very interesting. Where have you been before?
sandrajoebb : well....right now i cant tell you where I,M i have to know you better
<My nick>: Oh, of course.
sandrajoebb : tell me more of you...and i will tell you mine
sandrajoebb : are you single
<My nick>: Yes
sandrajoebb : really?
<My nick>: Sure thing. I work very hard at my company, so I cannot have time for it.
sandrajoebb : okay
sandrajoebb : what work you do?
<My nick>: Computer sales.
sandrajoebb : okay
<My nick>: It is a really hard job, but i love it. What is your work about?
sandrajoebb : well...when i was in NY i sale baby chloth....
<My nick>: Wow, that is interesting.
sandrajoebb : well....i will love to tell you more of me...and what happen to me
sandrajoebb : what am into right now
<My nick>: What is it?
sandrajoebb : is a long storry
sandrajoebb : right now am so sad about my life
<My nick>: Is it so?
sandrajoebb : yeah
sandrajoebb : right now am stuck in africa
<My nick>: That sucks. I bet it is Nigeria... And you need money to get out. And I am the president of the United States. Good bye now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha liars in the Internet have been improving day after day.. cheats are the best easy getting money

December 23, 2006 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike

December 23, 2006 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home