Erhan Önal's Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Obama

If Obama came to me and said, "Hey, I need an opinion... My party just lost the mid-term elections badly. But I feel like I still have a good chance of getting re-elected. How can I make sure that I do not get re-elected? What can I do?"

I would tell him this:

"For a good start, visit India after the election and talk about the election with Indian students. This will make you seem foreign, out of touch and snobbish. Remember the time you went to Berlin before the presidential election and talked to a big crowd. Remember how that made you look."

How fortunate is that he does not have to take my advice... He just does it on his own.

Next step? Make sure everybody understands what a mess the implementation of the new healthcare law is going to be before Nov. 2012.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home